I live 15 minutes from one of the best malls on the East Coast and I have avoided going there (much to my husband's delight) for the past few years because there were never enough benches for me to sit on and rest when I was walking from store to store.
My Louis Vuitton bag (my baby) broke a good six months ago, and I have been putting off getting it fixed because I needed to take it to the mall and I didn't want to be that fat sweaty girl. Yesterday, that all ended.
My two best friends from boarding school (The Lawrenceville School, HOLLER!) came to visit yesterday and we went to the mall. I was nervous. I hadn't attempted this (seemingly normal yet totally fat girl unfriendly) task in a loooong time. However, Brandon and I were able to walk all over the hospital 10 days after my surgery without any back pain, so I hoped I'd be okay.
I won't bore you with all the details, but I sent my baby off for repair and was able to walk around the mall for a good 4+ hours with nothing hurting but my feet. Score: Beth -1, Back -0.
Here's a pic of the three of us ladies at my wedding this past October:

No comments:
Post a Comment