Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A bad day

Yesterday I had a rough time digesting food. It wasn't just once, but rather all day long.

I actually threw up in my office from a snack of some pepperoni. I thought it would be safe because I have been eating a little bit as a snack for about a week. I think I'll lay off for a little.

Then, after work I met up with my friends Cathy and Cheryl at Vinny T's.



Nothing on the menu was very gastric bypass friendly, and I ended up ordering something that had too heavy of a sauce for me. I burped for a good two hours afterwards and the meat sat in my esophagus all night.

When I got home, I thought I'd drink a little liquid protein to make up for not getting much protein during the day, but after only enough to take my pills, I was sick and burping again, so I went to bed.

Thank goodness today is much better - I stuck to tortilla soup for lunch which was easier to get down and the beans were a great source of protein.

No comments: