Friday, September 12, 2008

2 Months

I hit 2 months this week, and fit back into my Seven jeans - Lane Bryant edition, but still...haven't officially weighed myself, but I'd guess I'm down around 50 by now.



Sorry it's blurry...Brandon took it.

Terrible picture, but this is what you get.

My fly is down.

My hair is a mess and back in a ponytail.

Who's got the butt? Who's got the front butt?? Yeah, I still do. (shout out to all my Nesties reading this. Those who don't know what a Nestie is, well...just ignore)

Hi Jeana ---> double shout out.

Oh, and here's the cat again



ugh. Blurry again. We're new at this.

I'm happy. See you soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot! Your barn door is open! You look loverly Bef! Keep it up girl.

Sidebar: I need some LB Sevens!

Kat said...

Congrats. I know that feels wonderful! Love the cute little kittie.

Kristi said...

I heart Pickle. I do, I do!

And I heart you for being such a "good influence" when it comes to me saving the cat universe.