Wednesday, September 3, 2008

These Eyes (bah bah baaaaaah)



In these pictures, it's hard to tell, but this is what I look like the morning after a "bad night". My eyes are puffy and there are broken blood vessels all over my eyes and nose. Ugh.

My downfall this time: lamb. I thought I'd be all culinary and buy some fresh herbs and concoct a yummy rosemary based marinade for the first time. The dish turned out a little too vinegary, but it wasn't terrible.

I stuck to my two ounces of meat and ate maybe three bites of mashed potato. I waited about 30 minutes, and took a drink of water - that's when I felt it. I awoke the monster within. At first, it was just an uneasy feeling. It was lower this time, like it had already moved out of my pouch. But then the burping started, and it didn't stop for over an hour.

Needless to say, it ended badly and I flushed away what was left in my pouch. Bye bye lamb, at least for a little while :(

No comments: