skip to main | skip to sidebar

What Would You Do Without Galaxy Glue?

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lazy Saturday

The weather is cool and sunny. I'm finishing up my morning (er...afternoon) coffee, and all my loved ones here are napping.

Gibson


Macca



And Bran & Pickle



Posted by Beth S. at 1:25 PM

1 comment:

Finesse said...

How cute are those guys?! Big ole teddy bear witha baby furball. Awwww...

September 22, 2008 at 5:32 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • Forever Bueller
  • :::Philebrity...media, culture, music and more:::
  • Philadelphia Photography by Caitlin Domanico
  • Katie, Devin and Brendan
  • food and you know
  • david and erin
  • The Story of 2 Shrinking Minch’s
  • The Life of Erin
  • Katie Jean
  • Daily Random Thoughts
  • I'm Bruised Not Broken
  • FINESSE... It's What I Do, and Who I am!
  • Simple Bangles
  • The Clog
  • fertility bound?
  • Professor Art Nerd
  • Life as Mrs.T-Rod

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (50)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ▼  September (13)
      • Halloween Practice
      • Pickle is just like his dad.
      • Bwoop! Bwoop! I weighed in!
      • I got the pin!
      • Lazy Saturday
      • Gastric Bypass and Football Season
      • The pills (again)
      • 2 Months
      • I can't help it.
      • Meet Pickle!!
      • Labor Day Weekend at the Cabin
      • Happy Birthday, Jason!
      • These Eyes (bah bah baaaaaah)
    • ►  August (25)

About Me

My photo
Beth S.
View my complete profile