skip to main | skip to sidebar

What Would You Do Without Galaxy Glue?

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I got the pin!

At my job, the uh...theme this year involves bowling, and if we do a good job with something, we get passed this bowling pin. It was on my desk this morning for my "rush job" yesterday. Go me!




As you can see...I've got a lot of work (and YES, some mustard).
Posted by Beth S. at 3:01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • Forever Bueller
  • :::Philebrity...media, culture, music and more:::
  • Philadelphia Photography by Caitlin Domanico
  • Katie, Devin and Brendan
  • food and you know
  • david and erin
  • The Story of 2 Shrinking Minch’s
  • The Life of Erin
  • Katie Jean
  • Daily Random Thoughts
  • I'm Bruised Not Broken
  • FINESSE... It's What I Do, and Who I am!
  • Simple Bangles
  • The Clog
  • fertility bound?
  • Professor Art Nerd
  • Life as Mrs.T-Rod

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (50)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ▼  September (13)
      • Halloween Practice
      • Pickle is just like his dad.
      • Bwoop! Bwoop! I weighed in!
      • I got the pin!
      • Lazy Saturday
      • Gastric Bypass and Football Season
      • The pills (again)
      • 2 Months
      • I can't help it.
      • Meet Pickle!!
      • Labor Day Weekend at the Cabin
      • Happy Birthday, Jason!
      • These Eyes (bah bah baaaaaah)
    • ►  August (25)

About Me

My photo
Beth S.
View my complete profile