Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday Morning Musings

Let me start by recapping the cardio plan:

wk 1: 100 minutes
wk 2: 125 minutes
wk 3: 135 minutes

Goal: 200 minutes

Week 4 is starting off well. I'd like to hit 175 minutes, and not let stupid things (or people) discourage me.

Countdown to Scottsdale is 2.5 weeks and I'm ready for sun and relaxation. Here's where we're staying:

The Fairmont - rooms were pricey ($365) but they happen to have a deal going that made it more manageable. Anyway, I'm looking forward to spending time with family and just getting away from it all for a few days.

In other news, during the wind storms of last week, our roof was damaged, so we're waiting to get quotes from some roofers so that we can get it fixed before it rains on Weds. I will post pics later.

Remember our new kitty Pickle? Well, it's that time, and he goes in to be neutered on Thursday. Poor Pickle.



I'm looking forward to our sort of annual knot/nest GTG at McGillin's. It was my turn to organize this year, and I'm excited that we'll have over 40 people coming out! For $21, there is a free buffet and open bar for 3 hours, then karaoke starts downstairs. This should prove to be verrrrrry interesting.



Oh, and I hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day. Brandon and I decided to not make a big deal about it, but ended up going out for sushi anyway. I threw up in the parking lot. It was very romantic. My dad sent me flowers. Awwwww :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The place you're staying is going to be amazing, we hear about it all the time! Can't wait to see you!