I hit last week's goal of 175 minutes of cardio, and worked out 5 days in a row, which is fantastic for me.
Had dinner with dad and Sue and they said that I looked like I lost more weight. I don't see it, and when I look in the mirror, I still look 35o lbs. However, I have seen pics of me before surgery, and there is a big difference. I think this is something mental I need to work on.
Anyway, I was gearing up for another big week of cardio, and the damn elliptical broke!!! I woke poor Brandon up at 5:30 to look at it, but I think it was too early for his brain to work. lol!! I am having trouble finding someone to service it since we bought it used. I guess I'll be on the treadmill for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment