Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Chistmahanukkah and Random whining (you were warned)

Well, I don't really NEED anything. I could always use more money. Be it in the form of cash or a better paying job, I won't complain. Don't we all? I was hoping to pay my credit cards off completely this year with my bonus, but it looks like the economy is going to take that away :(

Things I have asked for:

Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultimatum for the Wii. It's a fitness game by one of the trainers from The Biggest Loser. I figure if I'm going to play a game, I might as well try to get some exercise from it.



That's all I've asked for so far.

Every year, I say I'm going to use my bonus to fix my car - all cosmetic - but I never do. I just can't justify wasting money on it at this point. And I wanted to get a new car after I paid off those credit cards. Screw you, economy! This is what I wanted - Volvo S40:



Oh, and someone stole my Gucci sunglasses when my car was parked in the city. They were prescription. BASTARDS. I don't think I want to buy another pair of $300 sunglasses, but I will need a pair of prescription shades at some point. Eh, maybe these Marc Jacobs. They're only about $100.



Honestly, I like going out to eat. I can't eat that much, but I like to get out of the house and see people, so I'd be content with a gift certificate to a restaurant this year. Brandon and I have decided to cut back on going out to eat, which makes me sad. Plus, I can't find sushi grade ahi tuna for sale anywhere near my house and I love seared ahi tuna.

Okay, so I'm done whining now.

4 comments:

jeanarae said...

Dood! I totally bought that Jillian Michaels game for myself. The Wii Fit doesn't ship until the 19th, so I've yet to even open it...but I'm excited to try it out. The reviews said it was kind of cheesy, but really...what do you EXPECT from a personal trainer video game.

Come on losers. It's like WOW or something like that. Duh.

bmock75@gmail.com said...

wait... WOW... as in Warcraft WOW?

Simply Chic said...

You've been tagged on my blog!

sarasarasara said...

hey bef...it's saraandmichael. just wanted to say hey and that i appreciate all of your kind thoughts these past few days. and while i don't know you, know you...meg loves you to bits and that makes me feel like i know you and like you a lot too.

sorry about your s40...i love the volvo.