skip to main | skip to sidebar

What Would You Do Without Galaxy Glue?

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pickle goes swimming

Okay, I know this blog was supposed to be about me, but really...nothing exciting is happening. I'm still shrinking but haven't weighed myself in weeks.

Pickle is way more entertaining, especially when he plays in the water.

Tonight he jumped in the bath tub.












Posted by Beth S. at 7:17 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • Forever Bueller
  • :::Philebrity...media, culture, music and more:::
  • Philadelphia Photography by Caitlin Domanico
  • Katie, Devin and Brendan
  • food and you know
  • david and erin
  • The Story of 2 Shrinking Minch’s
  • The Life of Erin
  • Katie Jean
  • Daily Random Thoughts
  • I'm Bruised Not Broken
  • FINESSE... It's What I Do, and Who I am!
  • Simple Bangles
  • The Clog
  • fertility bound?
  • Professor Art Nerd
  • Life as Mrs.T-Rod

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (50)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ▼  November (2)
      • Home Sick
      • Pickle goes swimming
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (25)

About Me

My photo
Beth S.
View my complete profile